EVO. All plastic pipe with PP-RCT. A new standard for cold and hot water systems
PP-RCT is polypropylene of a new generation (type 4), which has been used solely for premium multi-layer pipes.
EVO from PP-RCT
A new standard for cold and hot water systems
- Higher quality of the pipelines
- Financial savings – use of smaller diameters
- Fully compatible with current Ekoplastik System
- PP-RCT is polypropylene of a new generation (type 4), which has been used solely for premium multi-layer pipes
37% higher fl ow rate as compared to pipes made from PPR (type 3)
20 year warranty
Higher pressure resistance at high temperatures
Technical parameters of the pipe
|S (SDR)||S 3,2 (SDR 7,4) Ø 16 mm, S 4 (SDR 9) Ø 20 –125 mm|
|Pressure and temperature resistance||20 °C / 50 years / 19.3 bar|
|70 °C / 50 years / 8.5 bar|
- Parameters for welding PPR pipes and PP-RCT pipes are identical.
- Do not heat-up the pipe longer than necessary!
|D [mm]||heat-up time [s]|
Thinner walls - do not extend heat-up time for perfect weld, save time!
EVO. All plastic pipe with PP-RCT (PDF 143 kB)