New PP-RCT pipe fitting
Utilisation of modern technology brings innovations = transition from PPR to PP-RCT. Based on this development and new knowledge, Wavin Ekoplastik introduces gradual transition from PPR to PP-RCT even when making pipe fittings.
The transition is and will be gradual
- Now: pipe fittings PP-RCT in ∅ 125, 160, 200 and 250 mm
- January 2019: all pipe fittings PP-RCT from ∅ 75 to 110 mm (completely replace PPR fittings)
- February 2019: extension by new diameters of the selected pipe fittings
PP-RCT Pipe Fitting Advantages
- pipe fittings of the highest quality made of new generation material – PP-RCT, type 4
- higher pressure resistance at higher temperatures
- lower weight of the final product
- less robust installation
Less robust and yet more durable
Production plan / Transition plan
For a complete overview of PP-RCT fittings, see the leaflet below. The leaflet also serves as a simple overview of original products and their replacement in new designs. This overview is also complemented by new products that expand our product range.